RULES & REGULATIONS
Please read through all rules and regulations for participating in the Screen to Speed program. If, after verification, you still have questions, feel free to connect with us on Discord.
1. Screen to Speed aims to give representation to women, or individuals who identify as women, in sim racing, esports, and motorsports. The goal is to create a critical mass community to provide opportunities for females in this space. Allies are also welcome, and we encourage everyone to participate as spectators and supporters, but only women, or individuals who publicly identify as women, will be able to race and score participant points to win prizes.
2. To participate you will need to respond to the two declarations below by checking each box to proceed to the full registration on the next page. Then you will create an Init/Gamer Safer account which will take just a few minutes, and you will only need to do this once. The instructions will be available on the registration page, and you can always reach out to us on Discord with any questions. The registration process will verify you and your identity, which is critical for keeping this tournament safe and fair. You only MUST do this once.
3. To race and be eligible to win prizes, you must have a gaming PC and download iRacing. You can check the minimum PC requirements here. If you already have a PC you can do this test to see if your PC will run iRacing.
If you are already an iRacing user, you will receive a specific link via email to log into the tournament. If you are not an iRacing user, you will receive a special code to be able to access just the tournament on the platform, for free. The free code is granted only to new users.
4. You do not need to have a steering wheel/pedals/cockpit combo to compete. You can race with a controller or your keyboard. However, in sim racing, we know it is much more fun to spin laps with at least a steering wheel and pedals. If you would like to purchase them, you will receive an exclusive discount code. Purchase must be made on www.initesports.gg shop.
5. Once you are fully registered, start spinning laps. The leaderboard will be updated as often as possible and can be viewed on the following websites: www.screentospeed.com or www.initesports.gg. If you feel that the leaderboard is not scoring your lap time, wait 3 days before connecting with us on Discord and opening a ticket. Sometimes, it just takes a bit of time to refresh the results!
6. We will randomly check your identity and ask for extra proof if the system brings up a red flag. If you are a woman or an individual who publicly identifies as a woman, you are good to go.
7. You will be scored based on your fastest time on the track but also based on how much you engage with your micro-community. We want you to engage everyone who supports you and promote your participation in Screen to Speed to help us share YOU with the world. More detailed instructions will be emailed to you after registration is completed.
8. If you are already set up for streaming, we would like to promote you. Please connect on Discord with one of the admins and we will set you up as a guest streamer on the Init Esports Twitch/YouTube channel.
9. Screen to Speed may mail gadgets and apparel to help you tell your Screen to Speed story on your social media channels. Your community engagement will add extra points to your scoreboard. Make sure to have the items very visible during your engagements with the public. Send pictures and videos to us on Discord for a chance to be featured on the official Screen to Speed, and its partners, channels.
10. In the three months of asynchronous lap time competition, you will be eligible to win prizes. Spectators will be also eligible to win prizes based on how much they engage with you. The more people who follow your journey the more people who can win. After all, we are all here to support women!
11. The tournament is open to women, or individuals who publically identify as women. All participants must be 18 years old.
12. The top 15 on the leaderboard at the end of the asynchronous phase + 5 influencers we'll be invited to the IRL finale in Las Vegas on March 4th.
13. The Screen to Speed champion must have a valid driver's license to participate in the KellyMoss Porsche experience.
14. Don't miss any updates; follow us on Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube. If you have any questions, chat with us on Discord.
Good luck and have fun!